Feng Shui is a system for arranging your surroundings in harmony and balance with the natural world around you. In Chinese, the words Feng Shui mean "wind and water."
Feng Shui For Real Life is a contemporary, practical approach that allows you to use what you already have and what you want to acquire to bring good things into your life.
A home with good Feng Shui feels in balance. Life flows smoother, easier and brings us more peace. It raises the vibration by balancing the energy.
How a place feels will deeply affect people’s responses at both conscious and unconscious levels. Whilst some places seem to feel naturally inviting, war and inspiring, other do no feel right and usually people do no thrive there, or worse, they want to leave quickly.
Your home is merely an outward reflection of what is happening inside.
- Leaking faucets; suggest abundance is flowing out of the house.
- Loose door handles; could mean not having a firm grip on your health.
- Burnt out bulbs; burning yourself out .
- A cluttered home; reflects being stuck in your life, and maybe having extra weight on your body.
We offer packages and hourly consultation
Our packages include:
- In-house visit
- Flying Stars reading
- Feng Shui trigram for each household member
- Customized report with recommendation
- Energetic Space Clearing
- 30 days phone, email, txt consultation and final phone follow up (15min)
- Affirmation to enhance each area of the home